Best Festivals in Cambridge & Boston for February 2022
Posted by: Freepoint Hotel Cambridge
Plan a romantic getaway to the Cambridge and Boston area with your special someone. Celebrate your love in this winter paradise with romantic cruises, live concerts, events, festivals, and a lot more!
Get ready to love winter in the Cambridge and Boston area in February 2022. Browse the list of upcoming events and festivals and make the most of your vacation. Top Festivals, Events, and Concerts in Cambridge & Boston Area: EVENTS Fort Point Art Galleries
Explore art galleries such as Society of Arts and Crafts (100 Pier 4 Boulevard at the corner of Seaport Ave), FPAC Gallery (300 Summer Street), Gallery at Atlantic Wharf (290 Congress Street), and Gallery at 249A (300 Summer Street). Shop jewelry, ceramics, books, and even furniture made by the neighborhood's artists and artisans at Fort point art galleries. VIEW EVENT CONCERTS
This February, plan a getaway to Boston to meet your special someone in Boston and make it extra-special with these live music concerts and shows.
- Billie Eilish is back on a music tour on February 20, 2022, at TD Garden.
- Dua Lipa is finally hitting the road at TD Garden from February 18-19, 2022
- The Wood Brothers, a Folk-Rock trio, is out on tour again from February 4-5, 2022
- Brett Dennen, a Californian Folk sophomore, is back on the road at Somerville Theatre from February 17-18, 2022
Explore February 2022 concerts in Cambridge
of your favorite bands and artists. THEATER SHOWS
Enjoy some of the best Theater shows in Boston in February 2022. Read our list here:
FESTIVALS IN Cambridge & Boston Yarn Festival
- Blue Man Group returns on February 10 with multiple performances at Charles Playhouse
- Summer: The Donna Summer Musical - February 22-March 6 at Emerson Colonial Theatre
- Disney On Ice: Let's Celebrate! Be ready to celebrate and enjoy magical moments at Boston's top arena, from February 23-27 at TD Garden
- Dream Theater on February 25 on Wang Theatre, Boston
Get ready to join the live 2022 Cambridge's first-ever yarn festival, hosted by Knitting Needle Lane on February 10, 2022, from 7 to 9 pm. Register
now! Chinese New Year Parade 2022 in Boston
Visit Boston to experience the most exciting parade through Chinatown featuring vibrant costumes, colorful lion dancers, explosive firecrackers, and smashing cymbals.
End your day dining in some of the best restaurants in Chinatown. Book your stay
at Freepoint hotel, close to some of the best events, concerts, and festivals in the Cambridge and Boston area.