Pet Friendly Hotel In Boston
Feel At Home At A Pet Friendly Hotel Near Boston
Can't leave home without Fido? We don't blame you. Travelers seeking a Boston-area pet friendly hotel will find Freepoint Hotel Cambridge, Tapestry Collection a perfect place to bring their four-legged friends.
Our Pet-Friendly Amenities Include:
- Not only does Freepoint Hotel Cambridge, Tapestry Collection welcome dogs with a dog bowl and treat upon arrival,
- but we're also down the street from the Danehy Dog Park, a fenced-in space created exclusively for Cambridge canines and their owners.
- Located at 99 Sherman Street, this dog park features gravel ground cover and has a leash-free zone so your dog can stretch and play after a day of travel.
- Danehy Dog Park provides mutt mitt dispensers and trash barrels for waste, and visitors will discover a separate area dedicated to small dogs, ample drinking water, and benches.
- For something less manicured, pet-owners can bring their dogs to the Fresh Pond Reservation across the street.
- In addition to a 2.5 mile loop around the pond, there are twin ponds (Little Fresh Pond and Black's Nook) where puppies can go for a swim.
- Trash cans are available here, as are mutt mitt dispensers. Note that only pooches with Cambridge dog licenses are permitted to enjoy off-leash play here.
Need Pet Grooming?
- Freepoint Hotel Cambridge, Tapestry Collection staff members can help guests with pets arrange an appointment at nearby LaundroMutt, a family-owned operation specializing in self-service dog washes.
- Expert groomers can help you navigate the bathtubs, equipment, and shampoo menu.
- For something more hands-off, LaundroMutt also provides drop-off bath appointments, haircuts, and "pawdicures." Best of all, this dog salon doubles as a retail shop, selling an impressive variety of kibble, toys, and more. Your dog will feel at home in Cambridge with his or her favorite rawhide bone and treat (there's an entire bar of snacks to choose from).
Please note that we do charge a pet fee of $100, and dogs cannot be left unattended. An incidential hold fee of $75 per night will be held until check out. Please call 617-491-8000 for further details.