Kitchen & Cocktails
Freepoint Hotel welcomes Freepoint Kitchen & Cocktails by Matthew Gaudet to its repertoire of offerings. Marking Gaudet’s much anticipated return to the Greater Boston dining scene following the 2015 closure of the critically acclaimed West Bridge, Freepoint Kitchen & Cocktails features a playful interpretation of global flavors and casual fare with menus that reflect inspiration from past travels as well as a continuation of the forward thinking culinary thought process seen at West Bridge. Both the food and beverage program prominently emphasize locally sourced ingredients.
In crafting the cocktail menus, inspiration was drawn from the “traveler” who can find comfort in a familiar or favorite spirit like a toasty rye or bourbon cocktail complemented by approachable, locally sourced ingredients. Gaudet reunites with West Bridge alum Alex Howell who serves as Beverage Consigliere of Freepoint Kitchen & Cocktails. A highlight of the cocktail program is a dedicated Manhattan Menu featuring 8 variations from around the world.
Available only at the Freepoint Hotel, Freepoint Kitchen & Cocktails is located at 220 Alewife Brook Parkway
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday 6:30 am to 10:30 am
- Saturday & Sunday 7 am to 10 am
- Nightly 5 pm to 10 pm
- Sunday to Wednesday 5 pm to 11:30 pm, Last Call: 11 pm
- Thursday to Saturday 5 pm to 12 midnight, Last Call 11:30 pm
- Monday to Friday 5 pm to 7 pm
- 1/2 price appetizers and flatbreads with the purchase of any cocktail, wine or beer